Monday, January 17, 2011

Whatis The Difference Pusy

anniversary

Hello

Tomorrow is my birthday : 2 years messages i really something to celebrate!
I am preparing for tomorrow a "synthesis" on all my friends are bloggers who came to see me since my "birthday"
.
And today, a picture I took through my experiences: I "test for you" ,
is a squash q ue called " doubeurre (butternut or if you're a bit posh!) of the Cucurbitaceae family.
I photographed on a glass table, so she seems to fly in the air (no evil as indeed!)
It measures about 15 cm and weighs 500 g. I will get into its food preparation and'll give news soon.
If you want to see more beautiful pictures of cucurbits, returns on my posts and especially of 25/09/2009 01/10/2009 or click denominated "cucurbits. Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment