Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Pokemon Heart Gold

New Test: beets and cilantro, carrot and ginger ...

Hello

I have again given me and for you to test ew fruit paste made from unexpected but tasty mixtures fruit and spice.
These pastes are sold at the best confectionery, at least in that of the Rue de la Republique in Saint-Etienne (q ue I know from my adventures with the case of the blues ! ).

Here are my choices in order of preference:
  1. carrot, grapefruit, ginger *
  2. red pepper, raspberry
  3. ** beet, melon, coriander *
  4. pumpkin praline, nutmeg *, melon
  5. tomato, olive
  6. strawberry, basil *
strange mix, right?

Ordinarily, I love basil, but in this composition was too peppery basil is therefore ginger (Zingiber officinarum , family Zingiberaceae) which you can admire the rhizome (underground root ) which I appreciate taste hot (sometimes itchy tongue) that had the first prize!
Would you have thought about these mixes sweet and savory? If you have the chance to taste these compositions (or prepare them at home), I await your decision!
* Meet me in "The Thomas and the secret of Aristolochia basil ; '
** Meet me in "The Thomas Aristolochia and the case of the blues"
Thomas





0 comments:

Post a Comment