Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Gay Health Anal Fistula




Original Title: Faces Country: USA Year: 1968

Director: John Cassavetes
Cast: John Marley (Richard), Gena Rowlands (Jeannie), Lynn Carlin (Maria), Seymour Cassel

(Chet) ... Replicas at 1:54 Film> MARIA (
Lynn CARLIN

) and
CHET
(Seymour Cassel

) I prayed and God told him: "I implore you, do that nothing happens to him." " I love him so much, I'll do what you want." I do not even believe in god, but it does not do anything. It protects itself. And when we talk about values, honesty, and when we are all here to say that we are all well, this is hogwash. Who cares. It was not the time to show its weaknesses. And it continues like this. We leave our shell that protects us entirely and we acted like robots. I've dealt with automata? I am so, darling, it is grotesque. [Crik bursts out] I'm the sexiest world [Crik pouf] I'm blonde, [Crik pouf] it is at my feet. [Crik pouf] ...



Trailer VO: Faces (1968) John Cassavetes
(Duration: 2 min 30 sec)
http://7-art .
blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment